Parts VideoChromalloy parts are proven equivalent and reduce costs by 35-45%.
Capital Parts Development Technology
Chromalloy incorporates years of advanced coating and repair technology into the redesign, casting and manufacturing of our heavy industrial gas turbine parts. We utilize single crystal technology. And we use leading-edge manufacturing tools and processes to produce even the most sophisticated components with utmost precision. This generates high-quality components that not only cost less, but also perform equal to the OEM parts they replace.
The Chromalloy castings facility in Tampa, Florida is the most technologically advanced in the world. This, along with our other casting facility, allows us to provide a single source for replacement parts, and enables Chromalloy to meet the operational and financial needs of power producers in a way that no other company can. By managing the entire replacement part supply chain-from design, test and systems engineering, castings and core development, to repair technology, machining and coating-Chromalloy expedites turnaround times and reduces costs for customers around the world.
Learn more. +
- - Turbine Aerodynamic Design and Analysis
- - Engine Performance Analysis
- - Secondary Air System Design and Analysis
- - Blade/Vane Cooling Design and Analysis
- - CFD Analysis
- - 3D Thermal Design and Analysis
- - 3D Structural Design and Analysis
- - Vibration/Modal Analysis
- - Mechanical Design and Analysis
- - Engine Instrumentation and Testing
- - Engine Tuning and Optimization
- - Hardware Characteristics