Parts VideoChromalloy parts are proven equivalent and reduce costs by 35-45%.
Design Engineering SlideshowChromalloy components are
Chromalloy components are re-engineered, newly manufactured and approved by the FAA. To earn and maintain this approval, all Chromalloy parts must meet the exact same performance, reliability and durability specifications as the original FAA type-certified parts.
To ensure the accuracy, integrity and quality of Chromalloy parts, our engineers employ the most advanced design engineering tools and processes. These include:
- - Turbine Aerodynamic Design And Analysis
- - Engine Performance Analysis
- - Secondary Air System Design And Analysis
- - Blade/Vane Cooling Design And Analysis
- - CFD Analysis
- - 3D Thermal Design And Analysis
- - 3D Structural Design And Analysis
- - Vibration/Modal Analysis
- - Mechanical Design And Analysis
- - Engine Instrumentation And Testing
- - Engine Tuning And Optimization
- - Hardware Characteristics