Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Summary: The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for supporting daily Accounts Payable processes for domestic operations and corporate departments in a shared services environment.
- Daily processing of vendor invoices,GL coding, data validation via three way match and posting to sub-ledgers
- Process invoices in compliance with standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Ensure proper authorizations are obtained
- Validate invoices for accuracy
- Achieve established shared service key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Analyze and work with various departments to research and resolve problem invoices timely
- Maintain professional customer service standards (both internal and external)
- Functional / Technical Skills: Strong end to end AP cycle understanding and AP processing. Basic Microsoft Office skills required.
- Problem Solving & Analysis: Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Action Orientation: Highly driven to achieve KPI’s established for the shared service function
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communications
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas of payables processing
- Ability to identify and research discrepancies timely
- Maintain an above average level of accuracy and completeness in reporting
- Maintain organizational confidentiality
- Cope with high levels of daily processing and problem resolution
- Ability to access and learn various financial reporting systems
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates Degree or higher a plus
- Basic Qualifications: 2-3 years of progressive experience Experience in a shared service center a plus
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 2/18/2019 9:32:04 AM #Hiring Aerospace Production Engineer https://t.co/8L3fxkWug1
- 2/15/2019 3:36:24 PM #Hiring Customer Support Administrator https://t.co/nf1kvq8Cjs