Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
The Sr. Customer Service Specialist provides support to the Customer Service team and is responsible for providing quotes, reports, and status updates or other tasks as directed to the Customer Support team to ensure Chromalloy Customers have clear, accurate, consistent and professionally administered information on a timely basis.
• Provide administrative support to the customer service team which may include customer facing documents and materials such as status reports, quotes and invoices.
• Work safely following all health, safety and environmental rules and policies.
• Demonstrate high ethical standards and integrity as set forth in our Code of Business Conduct and our Principles of Business Conduct, Policies and Procedures.
• With a positive attitude, demonstrate the ability to effectively participate in a team environment that promotes the company’s goals and objectives.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions delivered in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Continually look for ways to increase efficiency and productivity, while maintaining the required level of quality.
High School Diploma or two years of related experience;
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Experience in an office environment with tight deadlines and professional expectations.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks with minimal direction.
• Energetic and task oriented.
• Able to read, understand and follow Chromalloy policies and procedures
• Proven flexibility and ability to cope with pressure resulting from changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines and reporting requirements
• Must demonstrate an effective communication skill / style to present complex ideas in a compelling and comprehensive manner.
• Exhibit high degree of professionalism and confidentiality in handling and having access to sensitive information.
• Advanced MS Office Suite skills specifically using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 4/25/2019 1:44:10 AM #Hiring Health & Safety Specialist https://t.co/m3GlU2CQ74
- 4/24/2019 3:57:55 PM #Hiring Electroplater https://t.co/xj3eymi9dv