Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
The basic purpose or function of the internship is to support Human Resources in developing and improving Human Resources processes and procedures in support of the site’s operations, goals, and objectives.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
- Help develop and guide the execution of HR programs, processes, communications, and other strategic initiatives with may include:
- Develop and enhance organization social media branding tools to be used for recruiting and communication.
- Develop electronic filing system for personnel documents.
- Participate in recruiting and onboarding activities to support organizations high volume talent requirements:
- Screening resumes
- Conducting phone interviews
- Scheduling in-person interviews
- Set up and help deliver new hire orientation training
- Set up and administer 90-day follow-up programs for new hires
- Manage competing, high-priority demands; prioritizing workload, managing projects and multiple responsibilities against strict deadlines
- Communicate with all levels of the organization to develop and execute our Talent Strategy and Engagement Activities.
- Collects and analyzes data and maintains metrics using Microsoft Office suite.
- Maintains safe and orderly work areas, understands and is compliant with organization’s policies and procedures.
- Audit employee files and some office administrative duties.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must be enrolled and currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or another closely related field required.
- Must have completed at least 30 credits or 2 years into Bachelor’s degree
- Total discretion and respect for confidentiality of data and decision-making REQUIRED.
- Position requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and work well under minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. Experience with Microsoft Teams a plus. Advanced Proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and adapt within a rapidly changing environment.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 5/17/2019 5:23:58 PM #Hiring Puchasing Manager https://t.co/ZFkxDWRnZB
- 5/16/2019 8:24:36 AM #Hiring EH&S Specialist https://t.co/iKSjlQz3vX