Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
This role is a great opportunity to work in the Chromalloy HR team covering the Europe and Asia Region. The role reports to the VP, Human Resources and is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle human resources support. The successful candidate will serve as a partner and adviser to business leaders in the effective management of their workforce through performance management, organisational design, analysis and implementation, talent management change management, leadership development and succession planning programs.
Primary Accountabilities include
- Apply a sound understanding of customers and business strategy to drive HR and organisational goals. Recommend new approaches to affect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company.
- Provide partnership, coaching and mentoring at the senior management level, particularly in the areas of talent management, employee engagement, employee relations, cultural awareness and communications.
- Provide leaders with strategic direction and support regarding the design and implementation of an organisational structure that is aligned to the “One Chromalloy” strategy. Ensure appropriate change management approaches are applied to deliver ongoing, consistent engagement and performance.
- Work with the Corporate HR team to implement effective people practices that drive higher levels of employee performance including talent management, development, performance management and engagement programmes.
- Identify and cultivate effective and appropriate sources for top quality, diverse talent.
- Work with the Human Resources team on development of companywide initiatives including culture change, development and engagement plans. Share best practices and support the development of the broader HR team that serves as local business partners to the regional organisation. Drive standardisation across processes understanding the sensitivities of culture across each country.
- Ensure all appropriate statutory and regulatory compliance requirements related to labour and employment are met. Consult with managers and staff on employee relations issues, conduct investigations and make recommendations in response to management and staff concerns. Support the management of unions within the Region ensuring good relations are maintained.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 5/17/2019 5:23:58 PM #Hiring Puchasing Manager https://t.co/ZFkxDWRnZB
- 5/16/2019 8:24:36 AM #Hiring EH&S Specialist https://t.co/iKSjlQz3vX