Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
- The Electronic/Maintenance Lead is required to report promptly to the Supervisor if any dangerous or potentially dangerous situations or conditions arise.
- Diagnosing and repairing problems with electronic controls and associated systems relative to industrial equipment operations. This includes Motor Controls, Programmable Controls, CNC Controls, Relay Logic, Power Supplies and other various controls and assemblies.
- Design and development of circuits and assemblies to assist in troubleshooting and to repair or improve reliability, service ability and capability of production equipment.
- Accountability for the documentation of test results, method of repair and maintenance history.
- Collaborating with vendor service representatives to resolve system design deficiencies.
- Performing calibrations on electronic/electrical devices per supervisory instruction as part of the plants existing calibration control program.
- Assist in the general mechanical maintenance of production and facility equipment.
- Assist in the general production for processing of customer parts when necessary.
- Install equipment to manufacturer specifications and test for proper performance.
- Maintain equipment and keep records of maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic, electrical and power transmission systems using multimeters, pressure/vacuum/flow gauges, and temperature /humidity recording gauges to known historical standards to insure proper performance.
- Interface with other departments and advice of maintenance procedures or equipment malfunctions, which would affect that department's operations.
- Assist in general electrical maintenance of production and facilities equipment.
- The Electronic/Maintenance Lead shall assist in the general production of parts when necessary.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 3 years’ prior employment in a maintenance/electronics field
Critical Success Factors For This Role
- Basic understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical apparatus, and their interaction in electronic control systems.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 6/14/2019 12:26:59 PM #Hiring Northeast Regional HR Business Partner https://t.co/tSKSbGxst9
- 6/14/2019 10:50:04 AM #Hiring CNC Programmer https://t.co/2fA87j9DaH