Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
The Technical Programs Representative will support Inventory Management support for key engine program customers and all Chromalloy engine repairs. They will work collaboratively with the responsible Inventory Managers and customers to ensure materials are allocated properly to support customer requirements, contractual requirements, and engine repairs.
- Reviews customer forecasts and plans for inventory requirements.
- Works directly with the engine repair team, engine product line, sales and repairs team
- Allocates materials as required for each Engine Serial Number.
- Understands and applies contract obligations.
- Able to maintain financial tracking records to ensure materials supplied meet internal cost requirements.
- Able to perform financial profitability analysis of each engine and/or program.
- Completes customer quotes, sales orders, shipment orders.
- Develops relationships and line of communication with customers.
- Understands customer quality requirements and maintains inventory that meets these requirements for each program customer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily.
- High School Diploma
- 24 months experience in sales or project management (aviation preferred)
- Preferred Degree in Business, Aviation Management
- Must have superior ability to positively relate to and communicate with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and especially Excel (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and preferred experience in an ERP system
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 6/14/2019 12:26:59 PM #Hiring Northeast Regional HR Business Partner https://t.co/tSKSbGxst9
- 6/14/2019 10:50:04 AM #Hiring CNC Programmer https://t.co/2fA87j9DaH