Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Responsible for implementing and maintaining the Training Program for multiple sites utilizing approved training programs – FAA, CAAC, JCAB and others; assure training requirements for CGA personnel have been met (initial and recurrent training).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. The duties and responsibilities regularly performed for this position are:
- Work safely following all applicable health, safety and environmental rules and policies.
- Continually look for ways to increase efficiency and productivity, while maintaining the required level of quality.
- Ensure that the processing and inspection of components are within the applicable regulatory authority.
- Comply with all applicable regulatory, customer, and internal requirements.
- Administer the CGA Training Program to ensure all the repair station's training needs are met.
- Maintaining the requirements for recurrent training for all personnel involved in the maintenance, preventative maintenance, and/or alteration of articles.
- Maintaining and updating programs used for the training of personnel while using repair manuals, specifications, blueprints, schematics, hand tools, measuring instruments and testing equipment.
- Assisting with in-house training of CGA personnel in process excellence.
- Interfacing with CGA Management to determine training needs and objectives.
- Maintaining and update employee-training files.
- Maintaining currency of Employment Summaries.
- Complying with all applicable regulatory requirements (e.g. FAA, EASA, CAAC, JCAB etc.).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Ability to read, speak, write, understand, and verbally express ideas and instructions in English.
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers, subordinates, supervisors, management personnel, suppliers, and customers.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Maintain effectiveness in stressful situations.
- Fairly obtain and assess objective evidence.
- Read, interpret, and understand technical and quality procedures.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and integrity as set forth in our Code of Business Conduct and our Principles of Business Conduct, Policies, and Procedures.
- With a positive attitude, demonstrate the ability to effectively participate in a team environment that promotes the company's goals and objectives.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions delivered in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to solve problems using appropriate critical thinking skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Project, and Power Point,
- Leadership experience
- Hazardous Materials Management Certificate a preferred.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics can be obtained from the Human Resources Department. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities or essential functions of the job.
Position works primarily in a repair shop office environment. Company-provided PPE is required when working on the shop floor (steel toe boots, hearing protection, safety glasses).
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter
- 6/14/2019 12:26:59 PM #Hiring Northeast Regional HR Business Partner https://t.co/tSKSbGxst9
- 6/14/2019 10:50:04 AM #Hiring CNC Programmer https://t.co/2fA87j9DaH