Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Position Reports To: Finance Manager
Direct Reports: None
Location: Principally Glasgow office
The role will support the Finance Manager in the day to day financial management of Turbine Services and related overseas entities.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, including full stock reconciliations including stock / inventory reporting and analysis, in line with accounting principles
- Monthly reconciliation of ERP and Hyperion, analyse where issues arise and provide variance reporting
- Review daily cashflow forecasts and prepare rolling 13 week cashflow forecasts in line with head office requirements
- Prepare and submit electronic VAT returns and related compliance submissions for HMRC
- Oversight of intercompany balances
- Receive, review and prepare additional financial information for head office
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Assistance with
- Overseas entity accounting
- Annual statutory accounts preparation and audit pack
- Liaison with auditors and tax advisors
- Annual Insurance
- Annual budgets
- Ad-hoc project work
- Deputise for the Finance Manager when required
- Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders across different timezones, regulatory regimes and sometimes language
- Driving effective change into the business, demonstrating a win-win approach
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAS, ACCA or CIMA)
- Audit experience
- Tax knowledge
- ERP experience - desirable
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous transferrable experience using strong analytical skills to change outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial and accounting concepts, techniques, and regulatory requirements in a job-costing environment
- Able to demonstrate experience of influencing a variety of peers and stakeholders
- Drive for Results
- Ethics & Values
- Time Management
- Functional/Technical Skills
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter