Follow us on Twitter for the latest Chromalloy updates.
Read our blog to stay up to date with the latest news at Chromalloy.
Connect with us on LinkedIn.
Chromalloy is an integrated solutions provider — for original equipment manufacturers, commercial airlines, military, oil and gas companies, and power companies — that delivers innovative solutions designed to reduce manufacturing and operating expenses and extend the life of gas turbine engines.
Scope of Position:
Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
The incumbent will focus on onloading, overhauling and repairing new engine work.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Supports manufacturing issues real-time.
Qualifications and Education:
- 5-10 years aerospace experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Aerospace Focus Required (e.g. Manufacturing, Process, Structural, Power Plant etc.)
- Proven Successes utilizing lean manufacturing and/or six sigma
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to identify root cause in manufacturing environment and provide resolution
- Identify quality issues and manage accordingly
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
We are looking for a candidate who is motivated to take on new challenges, support and lead the business in the aerospace repair world.
Relocation not offered at this time.
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Chromalloy is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter