Thermal Spray Operator Duties:
- Operation of arc wire, plasma and HVOF equipment
- Operation of robotics
- Repair and maintain arc wire, plasma and HVOF spray gun
- Mask and prep parts prior to spraying
- Dry hone parts prior to spraying
- Documenting travelers after operations performed
- Follow technique sheets/specifications OCP’s
- General department housekeeping
- Maintain production standards/quality
- Prepare department logs
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Adhere to and promote Corporate Code of Ethical Standards
- Ensures compliance with Company IPM/QPM and ISO quality requirements
- Performing other tasks as assigned
- Ability to accurately interpret blueprints
- Ability to work in process documents as needed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of ownership and accountability
- Lean skills continually drives process improvements
- Team building skills
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 5 years previous manufacturing experience required
- Strong computer skills
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, this job description does not establish a contract for employment and the content is subject to be changed, modified, or deleted at the discretion of the Company. In compliance with the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) of 1990, the Company will make reasonable accomodations with those individuals with a disabillity as defined by the ADA.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Sexual harassment, or any other kind of harassment, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.
Latest from Twitter